Our next FAST 5 with Angelique from Loulous Salon and Loulous Day Spa Cambridge
1. What’s the best advice you have ever received as a business owner?
Don’t be afraid of change and taking calculated risks.
2. What’s the best advice you would give another business owner?
As Richard Branson would say – Appreciate your staff, look after them and they will look after you.
3. What has been your proudest moment in Business?
Winning 4 awards including the overall Top business award at the Waipa Business Awards. The best feeling was being able to share that with my team. It was a defined goal realised.
4. What methods do you use to cope with Business Stress?
Sharing responsibility through delegation and being solution focused on issues. Focusing on the solution to the issue rather than the issue itself immediately changes the type of stress you may be feeling around the issue.
5. What made you want to be a business owner rather than an employee?
The ability to control my financial destiny and create my own lifestyle while making a positive contribution to the people that are employed in my business.